Joseph Dudek, Associate
Joe focuses his practice on civil and appellate litigation. Since coming to Maryland in May 2016, Joe has worked on a wide variety of cases in a wide variety of courts - from emergency appeals before the Court of Appeals of Maryland to Copyright actions in three federal trial courts to motions before the Supreme Court of the United States. In each subject area and in each court, Joe leverages his background in mathematics, communication, and collegiate debate to find creative solutions for clients and to find space for negotiated dispute resolution. Before coming to the firm, Joe worked for the City of Los Angeles, for an activist hedge fund in New York City, and for the Volunteer Legal Services Project for his hometown of Rochester, New York.
- J.D., Columbia University in the City of New York, 2015.
- A.B., Lafayette College, 2009. Honors in Mathematics.
Professional and Business Associations
- New York State Bar, admitted 2016
- Maryland State Bar, admitted 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, admitted 2017
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, admitted 2018